Friday, October 28, 2011

Friendly Fridays: Sharing S'more Bars!

Wouldn't it be nice to end each school week thinking of how to enrich someone else's day?  

I would love for my daughter to know the joys of encouraging and and appreciating someone else!  SOOOoo, I have decided to start a series of "Friendly Friday" posts showing something we made or did to help or encourage someone else or just to give them a happy surprise!  Note:  I cannot promise a post EVERY Friday - I just don't have that kind of time and life right now with homeschooling, family, etc.  BUT, I will try to get something up at least one or two Fridays a month and maybe more.  :)


Here was what we did for our "Friendly Friday" during our camping theme.  There was a burn ban where we went for our camping trip at the end of the week which meant no campfires thus making it rather difficult for many campers to make s'mores.  I knew this in advance so we made s'more bars to take along and share with our friends at the campsite.  I found this great recipe here:  http://www.endlesssimmer.com/2011/08/30/smore-than-you-can-handle/

I encourage you to consider making your Fridays friendly ones too!  :)

Linking to:
Hip Homeschool Hop Button

1 comment:

  1. kfcmenusingapore boasts a delightful array of offerings that cater to the diverse palates of locals and visitors alike. With a fusion of international classics and uniquely Singaporean flavors, KFC tantalizes taste buds with every bite. From the iconic Original Recipe chicken, renowned for its crispy exterior and juicy tenderness, to the fiery Hot & Crispy range that ignites the senses, there's a variety of options to suit every craving.

    ReplyDelete