Tuesday, June 19, 2012

THANK YOU! :)

Dear followers and fans!  Thank you SOOOO much for your continued support and votes!  It is amazing to be where I am so far on the list of homeschool blogging moms!

Only a few more days left of voting so please consider taking a few seconds to click on the voting badge, find my blog's name, and click on the voting hand!  I would appreciate it SUPER much!  :)  It would take about thirty or forty votes to move my blog up into the thirties on the list today - I would love for you to be a part of that accomplishment!  :)


Don't forget to check out other blogs while you are there!  There are some pretty awesome mommies out there!  :)

REMEMBER - you can vote once a day each day until the end of the contest which ends in FOUR days!

No comments:

Post a Comment